- Unsurpassed visual coverage, with carefully annotated gross pathology, histopathology, special stains, and correlative radiologic images that provide clinically and diagnostically important information.
- Designed to help you identify crucial elements of each diagnosis along with associated differential diagnoses and pitfalls to more quickly resolve problems during routine sign out of cases.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, reflecting new WHO classifications of adenocarcinoma of the lung and a proliferation of molecular markers.
- New coverage of targeted therapies in molecular testing that determine why, when, and where these precisely classified lung cancers are found and their biologic behavior.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.