This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today’s most essential head and neck pathology know-how into a compact, high-yield format! Its pragmatic, well-organised approach, abundant full-colour illustrations, and at-a-glance
tables make the information easy to access. It offers hundreds of full-colour illustrations that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout.
- Get concise, complete coverage of both head and neck pathology and related endocrine pathology (including salivary, thyroid, and thymus diseases and disorders) – all in one convenient book.
- Access the entire book online at www.excpertconsult.com, with a downloadable image bank, references linked to PubMed, and the ability to search across the entire Expert Consult library.