Solve your toughest neurodiagnostic challenges with Neuropathology, 3rd Edition – the most information-packed, extensively illustrated neuropathology reference available! An expert author team presents more than 3,000 high-quality images – nearly all in full color – to provide unmatched visual guidance on the microscopic and gross pathologic presentation of a full range of neurologic diseases.
- Diagnose with confidence by consulting the most extensive published image collection in neuropathology, which includes an exceptional number of gross pathology images, a feature poorly represented in other texts.
- Access the complete contents online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Understand the most recent developments in neurologic diseases and quickly identify important variantsand outliers.
- Meet the needs of an aging population with expanded coverage of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, motor neuron disorders, and prion diseases, as well as conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Apply the latest knowledge on molecular genetics and the growing role of genetic testing.
- Make optimal use of today’s functional imaging techniques with new information on PET, fMRI, and SPECT.
- Stay current with the newest diagnostic protocols and guidelines as endorsed by professional societies and national bodies, the most recent WHO classification of central nervous system diseases, and checklists for the handling and diagnosis of CNS tumors and tumor-like lesions.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with new full-color images, and new and updated drawings that clarify complex entities and concepts.