- Disease-oriented chapters emphasize the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making and prediction of clinical outcomes.
- New chapters cover emerging technologies, including transcatheter procedures for structural heart disease.
- Numerous images illustrate findings, while diagrams explain pathophysiology andflow charts guide clinical practice.
- Each chapter includes a summary box with a practical approach to echo data acquisition, measurement, and interpretation.
- Expert Consult digital book for your phone and tablet is included at no cost with the print book.
- Echo images play in real time when clicked on your smart device or online.