- Features six tests of 150 multiple-choice questions each, as well as 160 multiple-choice questions related to case vignettes.
- Allows you to see results broken down by topic online, so you can target areas needing further study. Bookmarking and score archiving are also available online.
- Allows you to exclude topics which are not included on the MOC, such as neuroscience and neurology, so you can more narrowly focus your study.
- Gives clear explanations for both insufficient/incorrect and correct answers, and provides recommended readings from key textbooks.
- Reflects the latest research and clinical practice in both psychiatry and neurology.
- NEW! Eight new video vignettes featuring patient interviews, each with accompanying multiple-choice questions.
- NEW! All questions relating to diagnostic criteria have been updated to the DSM-5.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.