- Provides a complete visual guide to advanced retinal imaging and diagnosis of the full spectrum of retinal diseases, including early and later stages of disease.
- Enhances understanding by presenting comparison imaging modalities, composite layouts, high-power views, panoramic disease visuals, and selected magnified areas to hone in on key findings and disease patterns.
- Features color coding for different imaging techniques, as well as user-friendly arrows, labels, and magnified images that point to key lesions and intricacies.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers all current retinal imaging methods including: optical coherence tomography (OCT), indocyanine green angiography, fluorescein angiography, and fundus autofluorescence.
- Depicts and explains expanding OCT uses, including spectral domain and en face OCT, and evolving retinal imaging modalities such as ultra-wide-field fundus photography, angiography and autofluorescence.
- Presents a select team of experts, all of whom are true international leaders in retinal imaging, and have assisted in contributing to the diverse library of common and rare case illustrations.