Master everything you need to know for certification, recertification, and practice with Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review, 8th Edition. From foundational concepts to the latest developments in the field, Dr. Wesley Moore and a team of international experts prepare you to succeed, using an easy-to-read, user-friendly format and hundreds of review questions to promote efficient and effective study.
• Benefit from the experience of prominent specialists, each of whom provides a complete summary of a particular area of expertise.
• Visualize key techniques and anatomy thanks to hundreds of easy-to-follow illustrations, including line drawings, CT scans, angiograms, arteriograms, and photographs.
• Get up to speed with the most recent practices and techniques in vascular diagnosis, peripheral arterial disease, aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection, visceral aneurysms, lower extremities/critical limb ischemia, infra-inguinal occlusive disease, and more- with 16 brand-new chapters and expanded and updated information throughout.
• Refresh your knowledge with comprehensive coverage that reflects the increasingly important role of endovascular procedures.
• Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as video clips that demonstrate Intra Cranial Lysis of MCA Embolus; Mobile Thrombus in the Carotid Artery; Selective Catheterization, Placement of Protection Filter and PTA/Stenting of the Carotid Artery; and Watermelon Seeding of the Balloon.
With 48 additional contributing experts.