Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 3rd Edition
For more than 25 years, Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery has been the go-to resource for preparing for the American Board of Surgery certification exam. Following in this tradition, the 3rd Edition offers a comprehensive, contemporary summary of treatment options for colorectal diseases, with a focus on practical clinical science and applications. In a single, portable volume, you’ll find complete coverage of new diagnostic modalities, medical therapeutics, and surgical treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery. Easy to read and digest, it provides a quick consultation with experts on the essentials of colon and rectal surgery.
- Consult this title for a quick overview before you enter the OR, and use it as a review tool for board certification and recertification.
- Nearly 100 succinct chapters, just 3 or 4 pages each, written by leading experts in colorectal surgery
- Five chapters devoted exclusively to different aspects of rectal cancer.
- Other key topics include minimally invasive surgery, reparative surgery, maturing outcomes, and managing surgical risk.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- New chapters focus on hot topics such as intestinal transplants, enhanced recovery programs, and the management of peristomal hernias.
- Updated information on the molecular biology of colorectal cancer and its implications for therapy.
ΣΤΙΣ ΤΙΜΕΣ ΔΕΝ ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΤΑΙ Ο Φ.Π.Α. Απόρριψη