Edited by renowned experts, with contributions from leadingauthorities, this book provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverageof TLM for the treatment of benign lesions and malignant tumors of theoral cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- Accompanied by more than 300 exceptional illustrations
- Detailed descriptions of the surgical techniquesfor the different anatomical locations
- Tips and tricks for improving exposure
- Discussions of potential complications, theirincidence, and prevention and management
- Results of oncological outcomes, survival rates,organ preservation rates, and complication rates for each anatomicalsubsite, and also comparable results with alternative treatmentmodalities
- Advice on postoperative management, rehabilitation,and adjuvant therapy
This state-of-the-art book is an invaluable resource for surgeons because it covers not only the equipment and surgical aspects but, very importantly for decision making, it also provides site-specific evidence for the use of TLM in the treatment of benign disorders and malignant disease, even at advanced stages.